Monday, December 6, 2010

Hillsboro Village Art Walk


On the first Thursday of every month, Hillsboro Village hosts an art walk. Shops are open late, local artists are featured, and a good time is had by all.

I set up 4 paintings, warmed myself by drinking wine, and chatted with folks in the neighborhood for the evening. Hillsboro Village is one of my favorite areas in Nashville. I like the "mix". Its young, middle, and old. It's artists, college students, musicians, and an array of lots more which keeps it from being overrun by any one group of people (hipsters, *ahem*). The baristas are so friendly and I do love Bongo Java coffee, so I think I'd say Fido is my #1 pick in the Village.



I have to say Rodney Mitchell and his salon full of lovely guys and gals will keep you looking gorgeous, so they are a must visit, too! Very recently I worked on changing out their window display. This time the new decorations are inside (both windows, as well as throughout the store) and outside (lights and ornaments). Hope you like it!

No comments: