Friday, September 2, 2011

Marriedwomanshearer.com

It's an art crawl-tastic weekend in middle TN- last night, Hillsboro Village Art Walk; tonight Franklin Art Crawl; and tomorrow Downtown Art Crawl. Downtown Art Crawl will always be my fave, and this time around I 'm looking forward to participating as a volunteer at Downtown Presbyterian Church helping with their children's art show. They do some super cool stuff with kid's art that you 'll probably want to try and do yourself! Come out!

I'm also currently in the midst of updating (and hopefully improving) my blog. I looked into switching my domain name to sarahshearer.com, and losing the "blogspot" part of the address. Well, that name is already taken, but I'd like you to see some of the suggestions I was offered. Although I 'm giving "marriedwomanshearer.com/net" and "sarahdancer.com/net" some serious consideration, your suggestions are welcome, too!

Choose a domain name (step 1 of 3)

You need a domain name to use Google Apps. A domain name is a unique name that will be assigned to your Google services. For example, if you choose example.com, you can create an email address for john.smith@example.com and web pages at buy.example.com. You can also sign up with a subdomain, such as sales.example.com, to create an email address for jane.doe@sales.example.com.
  sarahshearer.com is already registered

Similar available names
These domain names are available for registration. Learn more

No comments: