Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Snippets

Snippet #1:
I've been painting- working alot in the studio lately. It's been great. I feel very protective of it- it being the new work and the thought process involved in it's creation. So, I won't be posting about it. No pictures- I don't want any feedback about them yet. No shows-I don't want a deadline interfering with the flow of the work. Like Justin Timberlake said recently in regards to his making a new record, " All I’m saying is, in very simple terms, I’ll know when I know. And until I know, I don’t know."

Snippet #2:
I love that one of my friends chose my Halloween costume suggestion for her. I love, love that I got to cut/paint/ bedazzle it to perfection. I love, love, love that her husband agreed to wear it with her! How great is he?! Just looking at the picture makes me smile- and it was even better in person!

Double Rainbow, All the Way!



Snippet #3:
I 'm so lucky to have the life I do. I am married to an amazing man. We have a cozy home and sweet friends. My days are fulfilling. When I do have a bad day, I can always count on my four loving little buddies (Seamus,Aka, Carrey, & Bella) to cheer me up. And they do!

90 lb Lap Dog

No comments: