Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Paintings for Me! Or You?

I finished two pieces yesterday that I want to hang at home (kitchen, maybe?) once I put them in a frame. I've got a couple basic black frames for them that I will paint a robin's egg, aqua type light blue. They are a combination of watercolor, ink, and collaged paper.


These guys are the sweetest little buddies EVER- how could I not paint portraits of their lovable faces?


 If you are trying to find the perfect gift for someone who adores their canine buddy as much as I do, consider a custom portrait like these of their best furry friend! These pieces fit a standard size 8" x 10" frame, making framing easy and inexpensive. Price is $50; contact me for more details!

2 comments:

Nell said...

Oh my goodness. I see Sandee in one of these!

SarahShearer said...

Awww, yes!!!How is Miss Sandee?