Monday, March 2, 2009

Top 5

My goal for this evening is to have an Etsy account by the end of it. As I actively sought out things to do that would allow me to avoid getting into the detailed work of setting the account up, I realized how good I am at procrastinating. I could be considered an expert by now, actually! Hit me up if you need some pointers. In the meantime, I've compiled a list of (this evenings) top procrastination choices; take the liberty to switch it up to suit your tastes, these are just suggested starting points:
1) Making Things to Eat
2) Eating Them
3) Surfing Perez Hilton
4) Playing/ Snuggling with Dogs/ Cats
5) FACEBOOK
So, take these ideas and mold them into ones you can use on your very own journey in accomplishing absolutely nothing. Good Luck!

*Despite intense procrastination, I am now the proud owner of my own Etsy shop! It is but a babe, not ready to be released into the world but keep your eyeballs peeled (?eww) for it's glorious debut!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

woah. I empathize entirely. I would also like to add to the list: "no. 6: Blogging, in any form. Posting, or browsing." By posting this comment, I am hereby BUSTED. I too, am a procrastinator.

PS. I love that you retracted your hatred for punksatony (wtf?) phil--the groundhog. (based on his violated personal space.) Its no wonder that he curses us to a few more weeks of winter. I'd curse those who'd pulled me from my warm safe home and flung me around in front of an audience for an hour, too. OKay, enough.

PPS. I have my phone back. Same number. Call me so I have yours.