Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Very Happy 2012 To You!

 I hope 2011 came to a good close for everyone. Even though I'm a couple days late on this, I want to say Happy New Year!   


Really, what's a couple days when you've missed a couple months? That's right, MONTHS. No posts since the end of October! Holy moly. I 've just been busy, but good- busy. Nothing earth shattering or record breaking, I was just doing the things that make me happy to be alive. And not blogging, apparently.

As I've mentioned before, I FREAKING LOVE NEW YEAR'S EVE. It's one of my favorite holidays. I love a good group countdown at midnight. I love fireworks and revelry. I love that on New Year's Eve 12 years ago on a mountain in North Carolina, this amazing man asked me to marry him. I love him so much.



"New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights."~Hamilton Wright Mabie

No comments: