Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Stuff

As I think about blogging and wanting catch up on here all the things that have been going on in my life- I don't know where to start! There have been some really, really wonderful times in the last several months and I really, really want to share them- as well as express  gratitude for who and what I have in my life. 

I considered going chronologically starting where I really left off- mid October. Instead I'm going to blog "back to front"; I'm starting with the recent weeks and blogging my way back in time. 

 Today I start with the end of 2011, beginning of 2012. As the years go on, I'm appreciating Christmas more. Perhaps because I 'm fortunate to work in an environment now where we are off for holidays- that might have a little something to do with it!  This Christmas season, I got full -on festive. That includes Christmas parties, family visits, even a performance of the Nutcracker at the Nashville Ballet (see above photo with two of my lovely friends, Mardie and Cristina).

 This sweet photo is of my oldest brother, Aaron, and his growing family. We did a post- Christmas visit in Nashville- breakfast at Pancake Pantry!


 These are some Christmas eve moments captured in east Tennessee with my folks. Aren't they cute?!


  
And this, this is New Year's Eve!!!YES. I enjoyed a show by the Guilty Pleasures with a great group of buddies including the stunning Miss Amy, who truly will travel a new road of her life in 2012 as she marries her new FIANCE! Congratulations Rod and Amy!



Last, but far from least, we celebrated Blake's 6th birthday! WOW. As I went back through recent photo albums choosing images to post here I just have to say- I am blessed! I am surrounded by more than my fair share of love and goodness! By some standards I may have a simple life, but it is true and real and wonderful to me.

2 comments:

Della said...

I have always been told, God blesses those who bless others. You have blessed my life in unmeasurable ways, so be prepared to continue to be blessed!

SarahShearer said...

Well, LIKEWISE! Your ability and willingness to love fearlessly is incredible.