Friday, October 7, 2011

Hillsboro Village October Art Walk



  These are 8" x 10" ink & watercolor on paper, $40. If you're interested having a meerkat to call your own, just let me know!



 The Hillsboro Village Oktoberfest Art Walk last night was lovely. Bosco's Brewing Company & Restaurant invited me to be their featured artist for the event. Bosco's got very festive for the evening, and even brought in a band!


I'm ready for the weekend now; in the morning I'll be on a plane to Chicago and I'm already bursting with excitement! There will be plenty of awesomeness happening around Nashville though, too. It's still "Artober" which means a full calendar of creative events. Last weekend I worked with an Artober event, the Handmade & Bound Nashville Book Arts festival, welcoming families and encouraging kids of all ages to to get there hands dirty with sidewalk chalk. 


Here's to another wonder- full weekend! 

No comments: