Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Before and...



Only 80. 5 hours till my first marathon- Chicago. Not that I'm anxious or anything. I think I 'm ready, ready as I can be. I've trained well and planned for what I can. Now it just depends on last minute variables like weather (forecast is a little warm, but no rain!), the night before (nutrition and rest), and my knee (which is again sore).
We leave for Chicago on Saturday morning. The race is Sunday morning. If you think of it, say a prayer for me! I'll give you a run down next week (pun intended)! In it, I might even include before and after race shots inspired by Sacha Goldberger's "Before and After Shots of Joggers" project. 
What do you think of his project?
What do you think of my desire to run 26.2 miles throughout the windy city?

Maybe it relates to this sentiment? Ha!


images courtesy of pinterest

No comments: