Friday, March 25, 2011

Recylart

THIS is the coolest website. It's basically a brainstorm of sustainable creativity. You're going to love it. You're going to get inspired. You're going to obsess over projects. Or...I may be talking about myself a little.


Candy Chang's public installation "Before I Die, I Want To"  is currently featured on Recylart.com's home page with a link to her website . Go there. NOW.


I haven't scoured through all her work yet, but I am petty entranced with this project, so I'm sure I will. Chang states,  
"I turned the side of an abandoned house in my neighborhood into  giant chalkboard where residents can write on the wall and remember what is important to them in life. Before I Die transforms neglected spaces into constructive ones where we can learn the hopes and aspirations of the people around us."




Before I die I want to ....know that my life had a positive impact.

Before I die I want to ....live an adventurous life.

Before I die I want to ....have let go of regret and guilt.

What about you?

No comments: