Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baddest

It's been a rainy, lazy Sunday evening; the Mr. and I are just lounging around the house. Predictably, I've spent some time browsing the interwebs. On one most gorgeous blog, I fell in love with Pamela Love's work. Thus the stunning picture. Click here for more.







Ms.Love's website also mentions this awesome fact: "Pamela Love collaborated with retailer Opening Ceremony to create jewelry inspired by Spike Jonze's 2009 film Where The Wild Things Are. These limited-edition pieces will be available online and in-store at Opening Ceremony, as well as in other specialty boutiques worldwide." WHAT?! Yes, I love it. The ram's head ring and the wide bracelets make me want to plan a jewelry heist. I kid, I kid.

You know what else is just a bundle of badness? POSTERNA, the current exhibit at the Rymer Gallery in Nashville. Until, October 10th Julia Martin and David Hellam's work will be there for you to drool over. Or stare at longingly. Either way, get down there THIS WEEK!

No comments: