Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bigger Pictures and Discovering Music City









I thought I wouldn't get around to posting these till tomorrow, but I just can't wait! This morning I installed the fall window display at Rodney Mitchell's Salon in Hillsboro Village. The inspiration was vaguely "back to school"; the focus of my interpretation is the travel. Stacks and stacks of old books can be a world of information and comfort, so I've included them amongst the suitcases of our Nashville bound student- let's call her Autumn. Traveling to a new city is one of my favorite learning experiences. Autumn is a traveler, too. She looked around the globe for the next destination, and decided to check out Music City. Maybe she'll like it, maybe she'll love what she discovers and will stay awhile, but Autumn still has worlds yet to be explored!

No comments: