Saturday, May 14, 2011

Snapshot

Today I returned home to Nashville after spending the week in Charleston, SC- lucky me! It was a week full to the brim with wonderful fun and sweet friend time. I can barely keep my eyes open, but before I pass out I wanted to post 5 quick pics of some of my favorite moments and places in no particular order:

 1)  Cooper River Bridge- the longest cable stayed bridge in North America. With a bike and pedestrian lane, and an incredible view of the the harbor. ocean horizon and downtown Charleston while the sun sets- it's epic.

 2) Flora & Fauna- wildflowers in the dunes, manicured secret gardens downtown, dolphins, bird watching. I can get lost in watching and looking.

 3) B.F.F.'s- Hollie is the bomb (do people still say that?). I love you girl!

 4) East Cooper Disco- chilling out, spontaneous fun.

5) the Ocean- I love it. I don't know what this gesture is that I'm doing, but I know that I am 100% happy!

No comments: