Thursday, March 6, 2014

Collaborative Mural

That's right, friends. I'M NOT DEAD- as the frequency of my post since last year would imply. Not only am I alive and breathing, but I am creating. Tonight, I am inviting folks to join me in creating. I've sketched outlines for the design of a new mural that I am working on and am inviting collaborators to come paint it in with me.

The mural is on combination surface of unfinished concrete and drywall. The space possesses a beautiful, open, raw feeling- perfect for a colorful large scale art project!

Prior to starting...

Sketching begins...

Sketch is finished- time to add some color!
So tonight, twenty something colors of paint will be available and I will be there* painting away from at least 6-8pm!

Click here for full details and a short video about the project!

*LFA Boiler Room – 1200 Villa Place, Nashville, TN 37212

No comments: