Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Did I Mention?

"Polar Bear In A Chair" by L. Baisden

Did I mention I have a show Saturday evening? Yes, this Saturday, December 6th, from 6- 9 pm. It's an "art trunk show" of sorts, a one- night event featuring work by myself and my fantabulous cohort, Laura Baisden. The image above is one of Baiden's kick- ass prints. You're going to love her work; I'm sure of it. As for me, I'll have new work, AND affordably priced pieces with gifty-type potential. Together we invite you to come check it out; let us serve you tasty snacks and drinks, too! Very important detail: the shindig goes down at Fire Finch's downtown location (305 Church St, Nashville, TN 37201. The First Saturday Gallery Crawl will be happening that night in the very same district, so make a night of it!

No comments: